Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Barack-etology! Obama's Method To The Madness


Barry Knows Best?

Barack Obama may have an economy to save, two wars to fight, and the weight of the world on his shoulders, but that doesn't mean he's too busy for a little March Madness action.

I mean there's a reason Air Force One has DirecTV, and it's not for watching C-SPAN.

As for who's gonna win the big dance, President Obama's thinking Carolina. He's giving the powder blue one more chance to redeem themselves after a disappointing last year.

"Now, for the Tar Heels who are watching, I picked you all last year -- you let me down. This year, don't embarrass me in front of the nation, all right? I'm counting on you. I still got those sneakers you guys gave me."

Don't make him chuck them at your heads during a live post-game press conference.


Obama's Bleeding Blue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pressure, right UNC?

Kate Levinson Locations said...

ahhahahhahahh.